Pregnant. Diagnosed with tachycardia, LBP and chronic anemia. How to get cured?

I have been diagnosed with a severely enlarged left atrium , tachycardia , low blood pressure, and chronic anemia ( iron deficiency ). I am almost 6 months pregnant. I am constantly exhausted, get very light headed short of breath and dizzy from simple daily activities and have fainted several times just from walking. I am scheduled to see an electro cardiologist as my reg cardiologist does not attribute my symptoms to be related to the enlarged atrium. I have been thinking it could all just be related to the anemia but the doctors are wanting to put that on the back burner. The exhaustion and other symptoms are increasing. Any answers as to what the cause could be or what I can do to decrease symptoms and increase energy would be greatly appreciated!
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013