Pregnant. Diagnosed with subchorionic hemorrhage. Having heavy bleeding, backpain, abdominal pain, leg cramps, dizziness. Suggestions?

i am seven weeks pregnant today and have been diagnosed with a subchorionic hemorrhage at 5 weeks and 4 days. Was never told the size but i bleed every day sometimes heavily sometimes just spotting. I also have constant back and abdominal pain with leg cramps and persistent dizziness. Driving is horrible as i feel like i am in labor all over again. the er doctor said i had a 95%chance of miscarriage but my other OBGYN ( which i don t enjoy talking to) said there is nothing too worry about even though i am in pain all day every day and the heartbeat was slow (80).
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013