Pregnant. Diagnosed with sarcoidosis. Blood tests resulted high ACE, ESR level. What does this mean?

Hello - I am a 36 year old female. I am currently 25 weeks pregnant. 3 years ago I was diagnosed with Sarcoidosis although have been well & without symptoms for the past 12 months. Unfortunately my most recent bloods have shown an ACE level of 60 & ESR of 56. In saying this - i feel fine albeit a little tired - although to date I dont have any active symptoms of my AI disease. What do these bloods mean? Can the Sarcoid be active without getting awful symptoms - or is it just a matter of time before the symptoms start rearing their nasty faces??? Cheers & many thanks for your advice! Emma
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013