Pregnant. Diagnosed with eczema. Not cured by piriton and menthol aqueous. Any suggestion?

Hi I am twenty five weeks pregnant with twins and woke up two weeks ago with what I thpugjt was an insect bite ov the top of my foot , went to doc and was told it was eczema and gave me betnovate , which didn t help, seen my consultant last thurs and gave piriton and menthol aqueous, which also doesn t help, every day I wake up with new ones on my arms legs feet had liver checked this is ok any suggestions what will stop the itch please desperate!!
Asked On : Sat, 7 Jul 2012