Pregnant. Diagnosed with SVT. Asked to stop injections after swelling of leg reduced. Safe to continue pregnancy?

Hello, I am 3 1/2 month pregnant. At very beginning of my pregnancy inadvertently i had a series of long hour flights. I have been diagnosed as superficial vain thrombosis [thank god as it was not DVT] and suggested to take daily two injections of Clexane . Now swelling of my leg has reduce much but it still comes when I make much movements. However, now doctors say there is no risk [though there is a clot of 6mm] and they asked me to stop injections. But i am worried about my babies health. Is it safe to continue pregnancy? Another thing is, I work in second shift and almost 18 hours of duty hours. I have tremendous lower back pain [specially on right side] is it effect of that clot? or it is because of long hour work? Please advise
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012