Pregnant. Diagnosed kidney stones. History of kidney stones in previous pregnancy as well. Reason and prevention?

Hi,I am a 28yr old and I am 20-21 weeks pregnent for my second child. At the second trimister I have started to have severe left side back and abdominal pain. A urine test was done and there seems to be stones so a scane was given to be done later on.The scane shows that,In the down pole of the left kidney tiny calculus in size of -3.4 mm was detected.
During my 1st pregnency also I faced the same problem. I had the same pain and 3 times small stones were passed while urinating.
I face this problem only during my pregnency.I checked after the 1st delivery and there were no more stones. Y is that? and what can i do to prevent this hapening to me during my pregenecies?
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013