Pregnant. Diabetic. Baby's tummy bigger than usual. Can I expect a healthy baby?

I am a type 1 diabetic and have been for 10 years. I m 35 years old and am 7 months pregnant. My sugars have been very high over the lady month. I m currently takin 65 units lantus at bedtime and humolog for meals. Can I still have a normal baby? I m scared. My ultrasound showed baby s tummy was larger than it should be. Does my son have a chance of being born healthy? Sugars are 135 2 hrs fasting morning sugars 140 and then throughout the day will shoot up to close to 300!
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013