Pregnant. Cramps, soreness in buttocks and thighs, diarrhea, nausea. How soon should I expect labor to start?

I am 38 weeks 5 days pregnant with many symptoms that have progressed within the last week. Monday i lost my mucous plug with a bloody show, today i started with period like cramps and some soreness in my butt and behind my thighs ive had some contractions about 20 minutes apart diahrea this morning and i have been feeling nauseous for most of the day. How soon should i expect labor to start? I havent had prenatal care this pregnancy also and am concerned now for the baby i am a pack a day smoker i have been trying to quit but havent as of yet what should i expect when the baby os born as far as risks? I have two other children both full term vaginal delivery and healthy
Asked On : Wed, 26 Dec 2012