Pregnant. Cramps, nausea. Can I take stool softeners for constipation?

Hi. I m roughly 7 weeks pregnant and experiencing BAD cramps . I don t know if their normal, but sometimes I have to completely stop what I m doing and just cry, that s how bad and sudden the cramps come on. I constantly feel nauseous, but hardly ever actually get sick. And if I do get sick, it s what I just ate. Keeping food down is such a challenge. I m constipated, so another question is can I take stool softners while pregnant? I scare myself into researching miscarriages, and now I m terrified I m having one or already did and just don t know it yet. Am I gonna have to wait till I can hear the heartbeat to know if I did miscarry or not? Or would I start a period? Another thing is how weak I feel. I can t stand up for more than 20 minutes without my knees feeling like their gonna give out and my calves cramping. Is any of this normal? Should I be in this much pain??
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013