Pregnant. Chronic back pain. Taken hydrocodone, oxycodone, xanax. Is it okay?

will taking hydrocodone or oxycodone harm my 9 week fetus i have chronic back pain was perscribed 15mgoxycodone iwas robbed at knife point ,told the dr they discontinue me im in so mucive been taking hydrocodone and percocet will it hurt my baby,i also have been on xanax 3x aday 4 14 yr last pregnany they allowed me2 aday ,bt sence i was robbed ive took clonopin to ,i know its not good i didnt plan the pregnancy due to my condition but since i am ,i dont want to loose it,any advise is greatly appreciated
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013