Pregnant. Can I have papaya or mifepristone, misoprostol to abort? Need your suggestion.

I got married 2 months 21 days ago and unexpectedly got to know day before yesterday that i'm pregnant. But me & my spouse are willing to postpone my pregnancy.Now my pregnancy is in 6th week. I heard that eating papaya will be helpful in miscarriage. Please suggest what can be done. While googling i found that mifepristone and misoprostol will be very much helpful in trimester abortion. Can i go ahead and consult a Dr or what has to be done. Need ur help badly. Please suggest
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013