Pregnant Burnt hand. Blisters and strong itching. Took Taxim-O, developed rashes. Is it a side effect?

hi i am a 8 week pregnant woman..15 days before i got a burn by touching my hand accidently with a pressure cooker..i used some household techniques for was improving gradually..but on 10th day it started blistering and strong itching around that burnt doctor advised me to take TAXIM-O 200..after using a day the rashes spread all over my body specially near burnt i feel very strong feel of itching..please guide me whether this may affect the baby or me in any this a reaction to that TAXIM-O 200..Shold i consult any skin specialist..
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012