Pregnant. Brown spotting, cramps. Scan showed two sacs. Sign of something wrong?

hi i am 8 weeks and 4 days pregnant. i ve been having a little bit of light brown spotting when i go to the restroom and wipe. i went to the doctor at about 6 weeks and there was a flicker present but because of this brown discharge im afraid that there is something going wrong with my baby now. i have not really been having any pain just mild cramps but this has been throughout this entire pregnancy so far and nothing seemed to be wrong only that there was 2 sacs only one healthy baby but my doctor told me that the sac with no baby will desolve on its own with no blood or anything. can you help me please. could this be a sign of something going wrong with the healthy baby
Asked On : Wed, 14 Nov 2012