Pregnant. Brown spotting. Prescribed with Prontogest. Is it necessary to take this medication?

After 3 Hour by CAR I went to have a ginecologic visit. Sonar is fine, my baby too. I am 7 weeks. After 1 Hour I find in my sleep 2 very smal brown spot... Panic! I go to sleep (bad dreams, of course) and in the morning nothing. I go back to the hospital and I find another doctor, much mire apprensive that the previous One, and he precribe me prontogest vaginal. I am confuse now... I would like not to use it because it was only a single spot but everybody Around me are Asking if I prefer to Save my baby or to Save myself from size effects!!! Yesterday I used One (prontogest). Do u think it is necessary or I can stop it??
Asked On : Wed, 29 Aug 2012
May 2013
minimal spotting can occur in early pregnancy due to many causes, journey is one of them,
as there will be increased blood supply to local organs because of journey friction can occur leading to minimal spotting, this will usually subside soon,
by taking protogest the bleeding will subside, recurrence can be prevented, if there is any premature uterine contraction because of journey that will also subside,
so there is nothing wrong in using the tablets for few days as prescribed by your doctor.
take care.