Pregnant. Bright green discharge refers to? Why did I have heart murmurs?

Hi i am 26+4 weeks pregnant with my 2nd child and have had problems from the start of pregnancy ie alot of cramping which has been bearabe and not to bad and bleeding, i am A Rhesus D negative and have already had 2 lots of Anti D in this pregnancy so far. I have been told my cervix is only 2.6mm and could poossibly have a premature labour . 2 weeks ago i went to gp with alot of discharge that was a very bright green. I had a swab and was diagnosed with Group B Strep , i was told to inform my midwife which i did and nothing come of it. My results show: Pus cells ++ Epithelial cells +++ B haemolytic Strept Group B +++ Yeasts and anaerobes not isolated A few days later i went to see my consultant regarding my heart murmur for a check up and he saw the results and sent a urine sample to be cultured and was also told i would need IV antibiotics when in labour, but no one can tell me what will happen if my labour is as quick as my first, i had no pain and then had a long intense cramp which lasted 10 mins i went to the hosp straight away and 13 mins later my first child was born, i received a call from midwife when the results were back saying i needed to go on antibiotics and was told to go on a 7 day course of amoxycillin which i have completed and my oddly green coloured discharge has just got worse, i called gp this morn and he said to see the practice nurse and speak to her. Since this morning i have had terrible pains on the right side of my bump quite low down and i really painful when sitting standing and also laying down. I cannot seem to get in touch with my midwife all day and am worrying as to go to the hospital not. I dont want to waste anyones time. What would you suggest as i am in alot of pain.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Jun 2012
The infection you are having needs to be treated as it can further precipitate a preterm labor. The antibiotics will help you but these should be taken according to the culture sensitivity report.
For pain, you can do a hot fomentation in the area and attend an ER for proper management.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Praveen Tayal