Pregnant. Body rash, itching, peeling skin. Taken Benadryl. Difficulty sleeping. History of dermatitis and eczema

hi! i am currently pregnant with my first baby and i am now at 24 weeks. since last week of monday i got this rash all over my body and no matter what i do i cant get this over with. i am having a hard time with the itch tht is all ovrr my body and my face and body is starting to peel off and i do not know why. my ob gave me benadryl but it does not help at all nor the oatmeal lotion is not helping. i am having a hard time to sleep and eat because of this so please help me!! i have a history of allergies ( dermatitis and eczema ) and what itches the most are my hands and feet
Asked On : Sun, 23 Dec 2012