Pregnant. Blood tests, BP, sugar, baby s health normal. Is it safe to travel by flight?

Hi Doctor, My wife will complete 7 months pregnancy on 6-May-2013. Currently she is at her parents place in Cuttack. However, due to some family issues I am thinking to bring her back to Kolkata. I will visiting her on 5-May-2013 & was planning to bring her back in flight on 6-May-2013 as I am not getting any tickets for trains. Will journey by flight be safe at this stage of her pregnancy? All her tests which were done in the 2nd week of April are fine. BP - 130/90, sugar - normal, baby's health, growth & heart beat are also normal as detected in ultra sound. Please can you advice as I don't want her to stress herself during these days due to family issues. Please can you advice & assist. Thanks.
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013