Pregnant. Bleeding, tender breasts, nausea. Am I still pregnant?

i think im pregnant last month on 2 nd december 2012 i had a period im on a 28 day cycle so i took a test and there was a very faint line on it,on january 3rd i started bleeding bright red only lasted 2 days no cramping or anything having pregnancy symptoms such as feeling tire emotional,tender breasts and feeling nausea ,took a test at doc in front of dr it was faint again but sent my urine of to hospital and came bk negative anyway few weeks on im still feeling very tired and im very bloated and got abit of a appetite so dont know what to think am i or not?
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013