Pregnant. Bleeding. Torch test, positive for rubellavirus. Risk?

During my 45 days of pregnancy, there was bleeding and scan results came that GS size is 8mm. so doctore advised for abortiong iwth Cytolog tablet. after that i didnt get periods for 2month. when i consulted doctor again, she gave meplote tablet and got periods started. Also doctor advised for a TORCH test. we have done that. Results came as positive for Rubellavirus IgG Antibody 2.63 , Cytomegalovirus IgG Antibody 2.96, Herpes Simplex Virus 1 IgG 3.10. Please advise. Am i into any complication. How to cure these virus. Does this effect my future pregnancy or baby
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013