Pregnant. Bleeding. Diagnosed with threatened miscarriage. Increased HCG levels. Help

I'm 6-8 weeks pregnant, and have red, watery blood while I'm at work. I work standing on my feet all day and do a lot of moving back and forth. On Monday, I had my hcg tested again after a visit to the er on Friday over blood, Friday they diagnosed me with threatened miscarriage. Monday the said my hcg had trippled and not to worry, but I'm still bleeding only while I work though. This is my first pregnancy. Help?!
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013