Pregnant. Bad cramps, lower back pain, loose stools, rectal bleeding, watery discharge. Concerning?

Hi I'm 27weeks and 4 days for the past 2days I've been getting really bad cramping to where i cant move or wakes me up at night,lower back pain for the first time, loose stool like crazy today two days ago I had a peachy discharge, just yesterday I had rectal bleeding and now I have a little watery discharge I can't call my doctor till tomorrow so should I be worried?
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013
The pain in the abdomen and lower back is likely to be due to Braxton- Hick's contractions. These mild pains usually subside spontaneously with adequate treatment. In case the pain persists then do consult your gynecologist.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. You can consult me again directly through my profile URL
Dr. RakhiTayal