Pregnant. Abnormal bowel movements. Used enemas during sickness. What now?

I am 6-7 weeks pregnant, and have had abnormal (for me) bowel movements for the past couple weeks. I have juice fasted before, with the help of enemas to cleanse and have used enemas during times of sickness and constipation . Usually just warm water with a little lemon juice or chammomile tea always restores my colon to healthy functioning. Is it safe to administer an enema now, while in early in my pregnancy? I feel toxic due to my poor elimination. Thank you
Asked On : Wed, 2 Jan 2013