Pregnant. Abdominal pain, uncomfortable feeling. Is it worth worrying?

I m almost 18 weeks pregnant and had to move into a new apartment. I ve been moving for the past couple days. I ll admit I lifted some items and carried them up a flight of stairs after loading them by myself into my truck. I didn t have anyone to help me until I was unloading and a lot of the items were rather heavy... Now I m feeling light headed and having some pain in my abdomen . I m not bleeding but I do feel uncomfortable. I don t want to call my doctor unnessesarily but I want to know if I should be alarmed by the pain and uncomfortable feeling I m having...
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013