Pregnant, 3rd trimester, irregular diarrhea, low hemoglobin level, advised injection twice a week until delivery. Diet?

Hi, My wife is pregnant and is in her 9th month. The tentative delivery date is 10th of June. Until last month her Hemoglobin Level was around/above 10. She is in my native(TamilNadu). Since last month, she has been suffering from irregular diarrhea . Now her blood report shows that her Hemoglobin Level is 8.5 and she has been advised to take an injection twice a week until delivery. I am very much afraid of this situation. Can you please advise as to what are the diet she has to maintain the normal.
Asked On : Sun, 20 May 2012