Pregnancy without penetration. Is it possible?

Please, help me. I m very anxious. I was lying besides my GF (without clothes) and ejaculated near her, without penetration. I did not see any sperm near her genitals, only in her hands. A few minutes later she took a shower. Is there any chance of pregnancy in this case? Do you know similar cases? If yes, what are the chances of pregnancy? Thank you very much.
Asked On : Wed, 5 Jan 2011
Hi welcome to Healthcaremagic

Hi...., Since there is no penetration of penis in the vagina , and semen did not
even reach her genitals by any means.., she cannot get pregnant...
do not worry much.. you can use condoms if planning to have sexual intercourse
Hope I have answered your question..

Without the sperms being ejculated at least fen centimteres inside the vagina pregnancy will not occur. But what is the reason that you are so bothered about preganacy of your GF. Evaluavate your realtionship with her properly before you proceed in the realtionship

Clinical Psychologist