Pregnancy ultrasound showing gestational sac with yolk sac, no embryo. Should I worry? Any problem with the baby?

my first ultrasound was last july 31 and a gestational sac .79cm was seen no yolk sac no embryo yet, with an average age of 4 weeks and 5 days and after 3 weeks my ultrasound was repeated. a well decidualized gestational sac 1.79 cm with yolk sac .35cm but no embryo is the result, making an average age of 6 weeks and 1 there something wrong on it?i thought after the 3 weeks on my first u/s i can already hear the heartbeat of my baby but i was there any problem on the development of my baby?please help..thanks
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012