Pregnancy ultrasound showing anteverted uterus. Placenta forming anteriorly. What are the complications expected?

iam 13 weeks pregnant today. i have a SCH (small) which has gotten smaller since i found out at 7weeks. i have had no bleeding . Yesterday i found out i have out by ultrasound that the placenta is forming anteriorly and i have an anteverted uterus . My doctor explained nothing to me. What do all these things mean as a whole. Iv heard that because of the placenta forming anteriorly i wont be able to feel baby for a while. is this correct? Will all these things together be a complicated pregnancy? Could i still miscarry. Should i avoid sex, my partner has been understanding consisdering he didnt want another baby but i cant say no forever. Im really worried my last pregnancy was a partial hydroditiform mole in late semptember. please help me im starting to panic.
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013