Pregnancy ultrasound scan showing a fibroid in the posterior wall of uterus. Pain in abdomen. Any risk involved?

Hi , My wife (age-27 yrs) is pregnant since 16 weeks.This is first preganacy . Previously, there was no complication . In 12 week USG report , there was suberous fibroid of 7.2*4.6 in the posterior wall of uterus , and in report of 16 week it is 9*7 cm . From 7 days , she is feeling pain in abdomen . Doctor prescribes pain killer when much pain and rest . What should we do . What precaution we should take for better . Is there any risk . I am so worry. Kindly suggest.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013