Pregnancy ultra sonography showing a slow growing sac. On FOL, Ecosprin and Susten. Are these safe for the baby?

hi,my wife has pregnent,so after pregnancy test we consult a gynaecologist ,she check her and she suggest for a ultra sonography.In a sonography report she find a 37day sac of 8mm on (6-8-2012).My wife last time period was on 13th june 2012.So doctor said that the sac was growing slow.(My wife having her period 15-20 days late).doctor suggest her a medicine.(1) FOL 123-once a day. (2) Ecosprin-75-once a day. (3) Susten VT 200 For Vaginal use-twice a my quarry is the development of a sac is normal or not and how much time my wife use that Susten VT 200.Doctor ask her for another sonography after 15 days,so it is safe for a baby ?
Asked On : Tue, 14 Aug 2012