Pregnancy transvaginal ultrasound scan showing less fetal growth. Mild bleeding. Chances of miscarriage?

hello doc, my wife is six weeks pregnant, 10 days back she had an transvaginal ultrasound . doc told us that growth is less than normal and did not find heartbeat , she prescribed some medicines. Yesterday we visited her and she found better growth with heartbeat. today my wife complained of some bleeding , so we visite the doc, she did transvaginal u/s and found everything else normal but enlarged yolk sac 7mm. she said chances of miscarriage are 50-50. my wife is admitted and undergoing treatment. cud u pls tell me where do we stand, what are that chances of having a normal baby?
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012