Pregnancy test's results not reliable. How can I know if I'm pregnant?

hi, i am 22 years old, i have a two year old daugter. we are now ttc # 2, i am pretty sure i am pregnant, 13 dpo with lots of symptoms that ive never had, even with my first pregnancy. yesterday i took a cheapish pink dye pregnancy test 4 days before my expected period. with this test, if the result window is blank your not pregnant, a single verticle line amd you are. my result window was blank :( how ever two hours later i noticed it reading positive, with a very pink, thin line. is there any chance its accurate? (i do still believe im pregnant, as i am very in tune with my body, and the signs are there)
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012