Pregnancy tests done, first came positive, next negative. On regestrone, pregnancy test positive, got periods. Am I still pregnant?

Hi, My first pregnancy test came positive and after two days i did one more it came negative, so consulted a doctor and confirmed negative. and doctor prescribed Regestrone for 3 days (9 tablets) so it got over on Tuesday, but today morning when i again did pregnancy test it came positive. But now around evening i looks like i have got my periods. Please advise am i pregnant or not
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012