Pregnancy test was positive, so took MTP kit, pain in abdomen and heavy bleeding. Suggestion?

hello me and my gf had sex on 11th oct and by the evening of 11 she star geting the symptoms of pregnancy and at night she took unwanted 72 but on next morning i.e on 12th she done pregnency test by preganews and the result was positive so she took MTP kit by the evening she experience sever abdomen pain and bleeding on 13th also she experience sever abdomen pain and heavy bleeding at night she use 5 pad on 13th. plz suggest me what to do? Is this normal or not? Plz help me out...Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 17 Oct 2013
Pregnancy cannot be diagnosed on the same day, unless basal body temperatures are being keenly followed; even then, it takes at least a couple of days. She may have conceived earlier in all possibility as a HPT gives a positive test during 4-5 weeks of pregnancy and not earlier. You should immediately contact a specialist and take proper treatment. Self-medication without proper diagnosis of pregnancy is dangerous as it can cause heavy bleeding and infection. Hope your query is clarified. Take care.