Pregnancy test shows faint line. Advised due to hormonal changes. Not undergone any tests. Suggestions?

I had 7 days over the expected period date, then I had checked my pregnancy status through pegnancy kit. It was showing the faint line then I had again checked next day. It was again showing the faint line but it became little darker. On the 09th day I had little bleeding ...for few hours drop drop....then I was completely tensed and confused...I consulted the doctor the same day. She told that I am not pregnant but the faint line only due to harmonal change. But I had again checked the pregnancy kit. It is again showing the faint line. I am totally confused...till now I have not undergone nay blood test or any other test.... please advise what should i do????
Asked On : Sun, 23 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  40 Awaiting Answer