Pregnancy test showed positive after taking expired Cytotec tablet. Bled for 1.5 days. Should I worry?

hi i i had my pregnancy test last month when i was 5days up my mensus, it was positive so took cytotec tablet (was expired) on the same and bleeded for only a day & half but bleeding stopped...since then i havent heard my period...i was curious & worried so i took another pregnancy test and it showed +ve does it mean m still pregnant or has the tablet worked in the first place...and my concern is i only bleeded for 1& half day
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013