Pregnancy test showed light faint secong line, missed periods, bleeding. Is this pregnancy?

i was suppose to get my period last week on the 20th of may but i didn t get it so i took a home pregnancy test few days after i missed my period and it came out showing 2 lines and one line was i took another test yesterday and still showed 2 lines one was still faintly, and so now i started bleeding last night but it was heavy bleeding, and usually when i get my period is very light bleeding, i never went to the doctor because i just figured i m not i really need some help on this question...AM I PREGNANT??? i need your help please!!
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jun 2012