Pregnancy test reports negative. Fluttering in the stomach with nausea. Tubal pregnancy?

My period usually comes every 28 days like clock work. I am 27 years old and have been pg 5 times with 3 miscarriages a still born due to a car accident and 1 healthy 2 year old girl. The month before last I was 5 days late and then had my period. Then last minth i was 10 days late and had a full length period. Then about a week and a half after my period I bled lightly for about 3 days. I have a fluttery feeling in my stomach. The same that I have had early in all of pregnancys. It's not gas as I know what that feels like. I have also been nauseous. I should start today. Took another pregnancy test with a negative result. What's going on with me? Tubal pregnancy?
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013