Pregnancy test report positive. Done overexertion. Need to be worried? Is train journey safe?

Hai, i got my last period on 10/11/2012 and i have a regular 26 day cycle so i missed my period which was due on 6th december and a home pregnancy test came positive., i had a very vigourous week from dec1st to dec9th as we were in a family holiday !! I did every adventurous activity possible in the trip like roller coaster ride., semi sky dive., scuba diving., river rafting in rapid 3 water flow., lots of air travel., walking etc.. So is this alright or should i be worried about something ? Right now i dont have any symptoms of weakness or nausea .. Is that normal ? And also can i travel for 6hours in indian train ? What other precautions should i be taking right now ? Please help :)
Asked On : Mon, 17 Dec 2012