Pregnancy test positive, took primolut n injection, after a week, test shows negative, heavy bleeding. Reason?

I need an urgent answer pls. I saw a period 1 june 2012. 25 june i did a blood pregnancy test and it read poitive. 8 july went for a scan but d doc said it was to early. Did a preg test same day, same place and it then read neagtive. The lab could not explain what went wrong. Meanwhile wen the test turned out to be positive the first time my doc placed me on 100m primolut n injection weekly. After the test read neagtive i stopped d primolut n injection and 10days later i started spotting and later became heavy. I bleed for 7 days. My breast is still heavy and very painful. What could be happening to me
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  67 Awaiting Answer