Pregnancy test positive, still got mensus. Will i get pregnant or not?

I didnt get my period on the expected day so i took four different at home test all four test were positive. Three of the tests had very faipnt lines and a digital positive but i got my period the next night o retested and still positive i am on several medications and smoke marijuana. What are my chances of being pregnant and could it b false .posituves due ti meDs or smoking?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013
May 2013
Sometimes urine pregnancy test kits can give false positive results.
But as you got all the four tests positive we have to consider these.
Some women can have bleeding at the expected date of periods even being pregnant also.
So you better go for blood test for pregnancy which will rule out the possibility of pregnancy.