Pregnancy test positive even after having protected intercourse. Safe to use MT pills frequently?

Hello Doctor, My name is Sneha and m married. I u rarely have unprotected intercourse. In 2012 September, I missed my period and I did the pregnancy test at home that resulted postive. As we were not ready to extend the family so we consulted the Gyneo. and she suggested for MT Pills. I had my period and in November, december my period were regular and normal. My last periods was on 12th December 2012 and till date I have not got my periods. I did the test and again it says pregnancy positive. I am scared. My husband use condom while intercourse. I remember only once we had intercourse that too he didn t ejacuated inside. How come I got pregnant again I am shocked. We were planning for family in November 2013 however, again unwanted pregnancy has created tension . I want to abort this Foetus . Is it safe to use MT pills again in such a short time span and will it affect my future conceiving possibilities. What are the risks if I use it again. Please help me. Please give me correct guidence. Thanks and Regards
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013