Pregnancy test positive. Ultrasound did not show anything. Advised to take injection for miscarriage. Suggestions?

hi i have a concern..i miss my period last month,did a come up positive. i went to the doc las week,did an ultrasound ,they didnt see anything,went back today,the only this they told me was that my endo thickness was 2.5mm and the doc was ready to send me to the hospital to get an injection for miscarriage because he claimed he still didnt see anything in the ultrsound,but my test are still coming up positive.
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013