Pregnancy test positive. Took misoprostol cytotec for abortion. How long will it take to affect?

Hi,was not sure if im month or two month pregnant and i really need to abourt it this morning only i made pregnancy test i made it twice and its both posetive and i really need to abourt it,,what i did is i took 3 tablet of misoprostol cytotec now and im really scared if its going to work or not i want to make it sure that its gonna work absolutely, so confused ido really need an advice from the expert like you and im working in. The house they shoudnt know that im pregnant,pls im kindly asking your advise how many hours before it will work the tablet i took?ineed and immidiete answer pls,help me
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012