Pregnancy test positive. Taking Duphaston,to get menstruation. Can I be negative?

Hi!i found out myself positive and its already one month and 5 days today.i am not ready to bear a child for now that s why i asked someone what should i take to make me bleed be negative.she gave me duphaston 10mg to take it for 7 days after dinner.1 tablet a my question is that,is it still possible for me to have my menstruation and be negative again after taking the medicine?she told me to take it 1 tablet a day and wait another 7 days for the it possible still for me to have menstration and be negative already?
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012