Pregnancy test positive. Started bleeding after taking medicine, having cramps. Should I repeat the medication?

Hi doctor,am writing from africa,my name is queenette,let me be quick.Am supposed to see my period on 21/07/2012 but nothing came so I took a home pregnancy test thrice which was obviously positive.On the early hrs of friday at 2am specifically I inserted two wet tablets of cytotec and took two tablets bucally cramps startd like three mins later cramps startd till 9am in the morning then bleedin which was scanty and pinkish at first then later very red blood and tiny clots,I bleeded though out d day till d next day which is today but stil scanty though I still have cramps but not normal.what do I do?should I repeat the medication?please reply I don t want to go for a surgical one.Thanks so much.
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012