Pregnancy test positive. Scan shows only white shadows and internal bleeding in the womb. History of c-section. Diagnosed remainings of placenta from labour. Advice

Had emergency c section in December 2012! In march 2013 had some bleeding (no clots) for one week, 4 positive pregnancy tests and was booked for a scan which happened today!
They could not see a baby, nothing but white shadows and some internal bleeding in the womb! They believe there are remainings of placenta from labour in December!
What sort of treatment should i expect if there are remainings of placementa from 3/months ago? Is there any risk of loosing my uterus?
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013