Pregnancy test positive. Prescribed Susten due to high chances of miscarriage. Matter of concern?

Hi, on saturday i tested home pregnancy test and result is positive one line was slightly dull than the other, when discussed with doctor she prescribed susten300mg tablet for five nights and will test again urine test. She said the probability of miscarriage is high and so to be careful. I got my last periods on december 10-12th. Is there anything to worry?? Or is this normal for all ladies getting pregnant??
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013