Pregnancy test positive. No heart beat, fetal pole detected. Prescribed Pubergen, susten. Pregnancy condition?

My LMP 10th January 2013. Cycle is about 31 days. Checked pregnancy on 27th Feb 2013 and it was Positive. I consulted to doctor on 5th March 2013. Doctor recommended some blood and urine tests and ultrasound for cardiac activities. Blood tests were OK but in ultrasound, No heartbeat and no fetal pole detected. Then doctor suggested for Pubergen 5000iu Injection twice a week and susten 100mg twice a day. What is the situation of my pregnancy??? I am so much worried... Please explain me in detail....
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013