Pregnancy test positive. Nausea, breast tenderness, abdominal cramps. Severe bleeding with cramping. Still pregnant?

My last period was June 20, 2012. I have started getting early stages of pregnancy abdominal cramped, noausea, tenderness in the breast . I took a pregnancy test and it came out as a light positive in the result window. Now I had spotting of blood earlier yesterday morning and nothing till 9:00pm I started bleeding and cramping really bad. I still have abdominal cramping plus nausea and tenderness. Am I still pregnant?
Asked On : Tue, 14 Aug 2012