Pregnancy test positive. Internal scan showed fluid, no fetus. Another scan due. Possible reason?

Hi I did a home pregnancy test on the 1st march 2013 and it showed 2-3 weeks. The first day of last period was 26/01/13. I started spotting 2 days ago. Yesterday I had an internal scan which showed fluid but no yolk or fetas. The last time baby could of been conceived is the 11/2/13. I have been asked to go back next week for another scan but I am worried, can you please help shed some light on what might be going on? Its the waiting that s killing me.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013